Wednesday, June 05, 2013

summer blast!

Summer is officially over now that it's June. Then, I find myself dwelling in my "quarterlife crisis"/post-travel anxiety, which is definitely not good. Erase bad thoughts, Angela! Thinking about this year's summer blast is way better!! :)

A quick flashback:
(1) Cliffdiving @ Ariel's Point --> I was totally thrilled and injured (haha)!!
(2) Jumpshots @ Dambana ng Kagitingan --> A dream come true for me!
(3) The highest peak of Siquijor @ Mt. Bandilaan -->  360 degrees view of the whole island!
(4) The picture-perfect backdrop @ The Ruins --> Unplanned sidetrip it was!

(5) Trek-adventure @ Mt. Romelo --> Happy birthday to me! :)
(6) Impromptu roadtrip in La Union --> Spontaneity at its best!haha
(7) The lovely cloudscapes @ Marlboro Country --> Worth the long, unguided trek!
(8) Stoked moments in Baler --> Beach + Great Friends = perfect summer finale! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment