Friday, July 26, 2013

Siquijor finale

(March 29, 2013)

One of the best places I have visited in the Philippines is Siquijor. More than the gorgeous touristic spots I came to see here, It's the overwhelming warmth of the people that made it the best for me. Even during our last day, Heid and I still experienced the goodness of people on this island. Together we checked other great places: Kagusuan Beach, Cang-Isok House, Ragi's "second home" and back to Salagdoong Beach (we couldn't get enough of it.haha).
With our wonderful travel buddies in Siquijor: (our long-lost little brother) Ragi, Emil and Rachel.

A common summer fruit on the island - Siniguelas.
A long trek to Kagusuan Beach. I was so thrilled! Don't I look like it? haha
Finally!!! picture-picture muna!
Hear ye! Hear ye! La Kagusuan Beach!
I like this beach, it's so private!
Heid et moi :)

The Cang-Isok House. Didn't feel scared at all. Thanks to daytime!

Ragi's second home has such a beautiful view!
The best lunch I had in Siquijor! Good food plus good view! :)
 
Ragi's pride: his family's hospitality! :)

We're back! Didn't have enough of this beach!!! :)

Serenity at sunset!


wander:
Kagusuan Beach
Cang-Isok House
Ragi's "second home"
Salagdoong Beach

wonder:

1 comments:

Jerome Voleavoile said...

Hi Angela
No news on your blog for quite a long time....
Hope to see new vacation stories soon.
kind regards,
Jérôme

Post a Comment