Sunday, March 23, 2014

at mommy's garden

Mom's garden has such a therapeutic vibe in it. I don't know, it could be the positive energy coming from  the vibrant and flourishing plants or maybe... the believers in supernatural creatures are right, there are good elves thriving in the garden, taking care of and keeping it healthy. Why not? *wink*

It's just funny though that one time, while mom was watering the plants, I told her, 
Mom, your plants are full of zest whenever you provide them water.

And she replied,
Of course, I am like their mom too and I have to take care of them. When I do, they become livelier.

My mom is indeed like a mom to all the plants in her garden. Or maybe, she's more than a mom to them as she tends to them early in the morning and right after when she finishes her work. (Do I have the tone of a jealous daughter? Uhm, not exactly!) Anyhow, the result of her tender, loving care for the plants is a perfect ambience to relax our minds when we want to be alone or to add a nature-like feel when mom and dad set the place up for breakfast or dinner when all the kids are home. 

And just now, I came to take beautiful photos of plants from mom's garden. Happy and proud of the unfiltered pictures. Enjoy the snapshots :)













0 comments:

Post a Comment