Monday, October 01, 2012

absolutely stoked


hitting the waves '10
A couple of years ago, we literally hit the waves: no rashguard, no surfboard, no surf instructor! Finally this year, we made it to the beach again. This time we were ready. :)

 Ready to surf? No Swimming allowed!

keeping my balance on the surfboard 

As this was my third time to catch some waves, I wondered, "what's next?". Nevertheless, I opted to take the beginner lesson again and enjoyed the rides (I had lots of 'em). The huge waves were the most challenging. They literally hit me hard that I had to have a strong grip on the board or else I'd fall. The thrill was way more intense than those you get in amusement park rides. hahaha
stoked moments

 Beach bud's first surf lesson :)

Janie on the board! :) 

Look at Luke!
I don't know much about him (I just learned from Janie that he's an Aussi surfer) but he seems to be nice ;) Now, I'm so motivated to have 300 crunches a day to get nice abs! haha
with our surf instructors Arian and Janjan

**************************

wander: Kahuna Beach Resort
MacArthur Highway 
San Juan, La Union

wonder:

0 comments:

Post a Comment