Tuesday, September 18, 2012

my momentary sanctuary

A temporary home for me, this village is always very pleasant and energizing. Although it takes much time to get to work and come back home, the sight of the beautiful village lights at night relieves all the stress. I kind of feel like I am in a different world -- so serene and hassle-free. 


I also love walking around and looking around at night without any feeling of danger. The security guards are all at their posts, protecting us, the villagers. *wink*


When the weather gets better, I would like to sit and enjoy people (or pets?) watching  just right here.


By the way, the village's buildings are named after big universities in the US.
Pretty interesting?!


***************************************

wonder:
"Sanctuary, on a personal level, is where we perform the job of taking care of our soul."
                                                                             ~ Christopher Forrest McDowell



0 comments:

Post a Comment