Monday, February 04, 2013

Daniella the dessert maker!


Spending time with this kiddo is always heartwarming for me.

For the Christmas break of 2012, I chose staycation unless my parents or my friends asked me to get out of bed and go somewhere with them. I spent most of my time sleeping, eating and watching TV, such a couch potato, I know, such a bummer me. hahaha And many days, I found sweet Daniella asking my mom if I had already woken up, looking forward to some activities she could do with me. She was my frequent guest (as her house is just a stone's throw away, anyway) and she requested for a lot of crafty, homey tasks, which I could never ever resist. haha

It's always a fun time being with her, my little deary Daniella. :)

Note: A super late post means I was having trouble with blogspot's photo uploads. It's all under control now though. Yey!

2 comments:

Jerome Voleavoile said...

looks good this dessert !
Please keep one for me ...
Jérôme

angela diaz said...

sure Jerome :)your tiramisu sure tastes great as well! :)

Post a Comment