Friday, February 22, 2013

no stranger

If there was a place I consider growing up with, it could be Hundred Islands, in my home province Pangasinan. Dad first introduced this destination to our family back when I was in grade school. And since then, almost every summer, or every time my mom feels like enjoying the sea breeze, she and dad would bring the kids there and spend the night or two on one of the rustic islands. The people on the island, my dad's friends, are very friendly and they have even adopted our family as well -- making us their second family. And of course, the feeling is mutual. :)

So, on Christmas day of 2012, we headed to our most-picked destination, like the old times. It's quite amazing because despite having been there for the nth time already, I kind of experience something new every time. :) 


Some university students were doing a research on the island. They were looking for different varieties of starfish but I can't remember the objective of their study (gold fish memory here).

I always take a photo of this island and it never fails to manifest its beauty.

the monkey island...
We always have fresh catch whenever we're on the island.
The boat, the island and the sea.

It was a lovely day. :)

avec ma soeur. Snorkeling time!!!!
The islanders! :)

wander: Hundred Islands
Alaminos, Pangasinan

wonder:
"We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." -- Jawaharal Nehru

0 comments:

Post a Comment