Thursday, April 18, 2013

spur of the moment

I had a great time hanging out with high school friends last weekend.

Such spur-of-the-moment chillers rarely happen as oftentimes I just eat, sleep and chat with people at home. Plus, I always feel too lazy to hang out, thinking that I need some rest as I always find myself out and about. But last weekend was different. I had the chance to attend a good friend's wedding, visit another friend's house and take home live chicken (!) and lotsa fruits courtesy of his generous mom, and of course, roam around the city with friends in search for nice bars to hang out. All in all, the experience was so hilarious and thrilling.


The cast of characters:
Jonathan - Heidi's boyfriend who was so nice to drive us around the city. From my perception, he enjoyed the night out as well as we did. :)
Heidi - My travel buddy and great friend since high school. She loves to hang out too (watch concerts, have some drinks with friends, or have sleepovers) that's why we instantly clicked. :)
Me! - explanation not needed. haha
Joy - My gradeschool best friend. Funny how we were back when we were little: writing letters to each other saying how we love each other or hate each other. But as we grow older, things have changed and I am quite surprised to see how such a grownup she has become-- work-wise, life-wise, lovelife-wise. Also, she taught me new tricks for drinking booze and playing billiards that night. And I think I did quite well. She said I am a fast learner. I told  her she's a good teacher. haha In addition, she  showed us around the city, bringing us to a good kaleskes (a quirky foodie in Dagupan) kiosk and nice bars.  That night was a great one for us to catch up. I felt so great. :)
David - Our good friend who loves to travel with us whenever he is free. He was most of the time happy and worry-free that night, I hope he will always be like that. :)

After three billiard matches, the girls' team won! Cheers to us! :)

I'd love to play billiards again with these guys.
Hopefully, the girls' team will have a second victory! haha

Grade school best friends :)

After the night out came the road trip the next day. It was another impromptu plan and everyone was up for it. So we all went home a bit early to prep for the early trip. It took us two hours to get to our destination -- Kultura Resort. The "getting there, while there and going back home" was all about fun and more fun! :)





A must-try but too bad I wore the most appropriate outfit of all.haha

Photo creds to Joy :)

wanders:
View Deck @ Quatro Grill, Dagupan City
Mugshotz Sports Bar & Restaurant, Dagupan City
Kultura Resort: Km. 21 Marcos Highway, Brgy. Cares, Pugo, La Union

wonder:
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment